Mill and overlays are happening on roads in Forest Park starting on September 27. Please see the following announcement from the City of Centennial:
Street maintenance in your area Sept. 27 - Oct. 9
Crews will be completing a mill and overlay on the following streets in your neighborhood Sept. 27 - Oct. 9:
- S. Fillmore Way from E. Dry Creek Rd to S. Detroit St
- S. Detroit St cul-de-sac from S. Detroit St to the end of the cul-de-sac
- E. Kettle Pl from S. Detroit St to the end of the cul-de-sac
- E. Long Cir N/S from S. Detroit St to S. Detroit St
- E. Long Pl from S. Detroit St to the end of the cul-de-sac
- S. Garfield Way from E. Mineral Ave to S. Jackson Cir
Work is scheduled to be complete Oct. 9, weather permitting.
You may experience a short 15- to 20-minute delay if your street/home connects to one of these streets to allow equipment to pass. Thank you for your patience while we complete this project. For additional information, please contact Michael Terry at 303-325-8000.